Take a break!
Look after Yourself...
A few thoughts...
Since the 2nd wave of the pandemic, we have no place to hide. All that we did in the name of development, advancement, comfort and entitlement are coming back to haunt us.
We are all part of the problem and thus we have the duty to figure out a solution that works for us. A few thoughts occurred and they are being shared here.
1) STOP reading anything & everything about anything & everything, particularly from Google, Whatsapp University and any source which you cannot verify
2) REMIND yourself that nothing is permanent
3) LEARN & PRACTICE at least one technique that helps you to be in touch with yourselves - like Mindfulness, Heartfulness, Yoga Nidra, Mantra Meditation and / or Pranayama
4) WALK at least 6000 steps a day
5) DEVELOP listening skills
6) CONNECT with a higher cause than just your job, business friends & family
7) Be GRATEFUL for all that you have got (as well as you haven't) 😊
Take care. Stay safe.
PS: Yes, Take a break! Think, Plan & Act 👍