In time, every time...
Updated: Jun 10, 2020
More lessons and success await those who appreciate the importance of the waiting period!
1) The processes of metamorphosis on an average takes 10 to 14 days. It is after that that the butterfly we see, get it's form.
2) Nature kept us in our mother's womb for 9 months 7 days. All the while, each second, there was incremental growth, change and development.
3) For startups too, it is essential to cross the proverbial 1000 days of existence. This initial struggle, hiccups and uncertainties are needed to have a strong DNA which determines its culture as well as very survival.
4) Malcolm Gladwell mentions that it takes 10,000 hours of deliberate practice to become World class in any field.
5) Unless we are a virus (like corona) or stumble upon a viral idea (I suspect even God cannot decode this VIRAL stuff), we need to accept and work gradually to emerge who we have envisaged to be.
The trail that we leave behind is as important as the milestones and our ultimate goal. It is this trail that would be re-christened as our legacy.
In a nutshell, everything happens in time. When we realise, work and start to approach life in this way, right from scars of the past, worries on our future, stress, work life balance and relationships start getting resolved on their own.